The Executive Committee of the Faculty Council (ECFC) is composed of elected, volunteer members of the Pre-clinical and Clinical Departments and the non-Departmental Programs or Divisions of the School of Medicine. The officers of the ECFC rotate annually between a member of a Pre-clinical Department or Program and a Clinical Department or Program and include:
Other members include:
- 3 members from Pre-clinical departments
- 6 members from Clinical Departments
- 2 members from the Research Track
- 1 member from the non-Departmental Programs (e.g., Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy) or Divisions (e.g., Biostatistics)
- 1 representative to the Faculty Senate Council
- 1 representative from the Faculty Practice Plan Board
Non-voting members include the Dean, the Associate Dean for Faculty Affairs, and a representative from the Academic Women’s Network.
The ECFC Chair and Vice-Chair also represent faculty interests as voting members of the School of Medicine’s Executive Faculty (Dean and Department Chairs).
View the current roster of members.